Each millisecond of our relationships is governed by a give and take of energy. Some people make us more electric or at ease. Others seem to suck the life right out of us.
Do you often…
- Feel attacked, criticized, or blamed in a relationship?
- Feel your energy bottom-out at family dinners? At staff meetings? Or other social gatherings?
- Run for the refrigerator and stuff yourself after an interaction?
- Feel lethargic or need a nap after hanging up the phone with someone?
- Have a headache, feel nauseous, or anxious when a guest at a party starts talking to you?
- Feel your chest tighten when a certain person enters the conversation?
- Have a people close to you who are so needy or clinging they seem to stick to you like flypaper?
- Would like to take action but don't know how or feel afraid of doing so?
If you answer yes to any of the above, it is time to understand where are these symptoms and feelings coming from, why do people make you feel in certain way and learn strategies to protect your time, space and energy.
In other words, it is time to love yourself and set healthy boundaries!
This program will teach you how to identify and protect yourself from behaviors, situations and people who cross the line, drain you or simply take advantage of you, with resolution and in a sensitive way. You will be able to feel for someone, even have sympathy, without becoming a target.
You will also be able to identify if you have any attitude or habit that you might be unaware of but that affect your relationships and to dissolve them in order to be more compassionate and have healthier interactions both with yourself and with others.
What will you learn?
- Understand more and identify the different common types of toxic behaviors and people such as:
. . . . - Interrupting, gossiping, neediness, stalking, guilt-tripping, unreliability, nosiness, controlling, etc.
. . . . - The victims, the blamers, the drama queens, the fixer-upper, crowds that drain, etc.
- How to take care of yourself and deal in honest and assertive ways in different situations
- Practical exercises to help you prepare your boundaries without confrontation
- EFT (emotional freedom techniques) to lower the stress of having a difficult conversation
- Feel safe to see yourself and others without criticism or blame
- Develop a sense of responsibility for your own experiences and claiming your power
- Differentiate between being mean and setting boundaries
- Develop compassion and self-compassion without being a doormat
- And the most important, to love yourself
- 09:30hrs - 10:00hrs: Arrival, morning coffee
- 10:00hrs - 13:00hrs: Morning sessions and break
- 13:00hrs - 14:00hrs: Lunch *
- 14:00hrs - 16:30hrs: Afternoon sessions and break
- 16:30hrs - 17:00hrs: Closure
♥ 89 EUR (vat incl.) - Online registration until 7.9.
♥ 129 EUR (vat incl.) - At the venue on the day of the workshop
Give yourself a chance, you are worth it!